I cannot over emphasize the importance of drinking lots of water everyday. It is as important as taking in oxygen. In order for your body system to function correctly and your skin to look its best and most youthful, it is vital to remain well hydrated at all times. This means drinking lots of clean water throughout the day. Check out some of the benefits of drinking water below;
1. For starters, our bodies were made up of about 60 to 70 percent of water. Blood is mostly water, and your muscles, lungs and brain all contain lots of water. Your body needs water to regulate body temperature and provide the means for nutrients to travel to all your organs. Water also transports oxygen to your cells, removes waste and protects your joints.
2. Our digestive system needs a good amount of water to digest properly. Often times, water can help cure acid problems, and when combined with fibre can cure constipation, which is often as a result of dehydration.
3. The body uses water to help flush out toxins and waste product. Water literally cleanses the system and rids it of threatening elements.
4. Drinking a healthy amount of water has also been found to reduce the risk of colon cancer by 45 percent. Drinking lots of water can reduce the risk of bladder cancer by as much as 50 percent and can potentially reduce the risk of breast cancer.
5. Water is a great tool for weight loss. Replace high calorie drinks, such as sodas and alcohol with water.
6. Drinking water can clear up your skin and keep it looking young and fresh. Many people often report a healthy glow after drinking a lot of fresh water. I personally can testify to this.
Effects of Dehydration
Below is a list of some damages you may be causing in your body if you don’t drink water;
Tips For Staying Hydrated
Important Tips To Note
How do you know when you are dehydrated?