WINNIE’S MINI EGG ROLL
- 3 eggs
- 2 tortilla wrap
- 1 cup shredded mozzarellacheese
- 1 small green bell pepper(finely minced)
- 1 small red bell pepper(finely minced)
- 1/4 cup sweet corn
- 1 onion bulb (finelyminced)
- 2 chicken sausage(chopped)
- 1/2 seasoning cube
- Sprinkle of pepper
- 4 tablespoons vegetableoilSalt to taste
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil to a panheating up on medium heat, then add the onions, red & green bell peppers,seasoning cube, a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Stir fry for 1 minute or untilvegetables are softened and aromatic, then add the sausage and stir fry another1 minute. Take off the heat and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, crack open the eggsand season lightly with some salt and pepper.
- Then place a clean pan over very lowheat and add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Place one tortilla wrap in the pan,toast one side till slightly brown then flip to the other side and toast tillbrown as well. Take out of the pan and set aside.
- On very low heat, pour in half of the eggmixture or enough to cover the enter surface of the pan.
- Allow to set halfway, then top with halfof the vegetable & sausage stir fry and sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over thesurface of the egg.
- Cover the pan with a lid and allow theegg to set completely.
- When it is set, use a spatula to liftthe egg out of the frying pan and on top of the tortilla wrap.
- Gently roll the egg and tortillatogether, then cut in hand size pieces to form mini egg rolls.
- Do this for the remaining tortilla wrap.
- Serve and enjoy