- 1 cup Granola
- 1/2 cup coconut chips
- 2 medium size apple
- 2 medium size banana
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts (slightly crushed)
- In a small mixing bowl, add the yogurt and honey mix to combine and set aside.
- Afterwards place a chopping board on a plane surface with your knife dice the apple, banana and grapes in small chunks and set aside.
- In a big glass cup, add some of the yogurt, then top with granola, followed by some apple, banana, grapes, then the raisins, coconut chips and cashew nuts.
- Repeat the same process until the cup is full.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill or consume immediately.