CHICKEN & SWEET POTATO PEPPER-SOUP
- 1 large sweet potato (cut in cubes)
- 8-10 chicken thighs
- 1 onion bulb
- 1 tatashe
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 fresh chili peppers (atarodo)
- 10-12 scent leaves (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons pepper soup spice
- ½ tablespoon crayfish powder
- 2 seasoning cubes
- Salt to taste
- Blend the tatashe, onions and garliccloves and set aside.
- Add the sweet potato chunks and chickenthighs to a pot that’s already heating up on medium heat.
- Season with the pepper/onions blend,pepper-soup spice, crayfish, seasoning cubes, fresh chili peppers and some saltto taste.
- Add enough water to cover the surface,then mix everything together to combine.
- Cover the pot and leave to cook for10-15 minutes on very low heat.
- Finally add the scent leaves, mix onefinal time and take off the heat immediately.